Resident Education and Development (RED) is responsiible for
Wondering about everyday life in the halls? Check out information on commonly-asked-about topics.
- How are the buildings staffed? Who is there to offer assistance to students?
- How do sending and receiving mail and packages work?
- What should students bring for the rooms/suites? What is prohibited?
- What amenities are already provided by the University?
- What are the descriptions of each hall or complex?
- What special-interest or theme units exist in the halls?
We want to provide you with answers to these and other frequently asked questions (FAQs).