Diversity and Community Relations within the Division of Student Affairs works to create a thriving community where all students and staff are provided with programs and services that reflect and encourage the greatest degree of learning opportunities and life-enriching experiences free of any limitations based on difference.
- A thriving community depends not only on what we have in common but also on what makes us different.
- We recognize and proudly celebrate the diversity among our student body faculty and staff.
- We seek to create an environment where everyone is resolutely prepared for, and proactive towards, facing the changes that are inherent to an increasingly global and diverse society.
- We strive to ensure that all forms of intolerance are challenged and appropriate changes are enacted institutionally so that true diversity can become systemic.
- We show our commitment to the success of the entire UC community through a strong focus on standardizing norms to ensure individual accountability of equity and inclusion in all our programs, services and policies.
Contact Dr. Cheri Westmoreland at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.