Emerging Leaders in Student Affairs (ELSA) seeks to cultivate a landscape of professional scholarship and advancement among rising staff members at the University of Cincinnati. We advance the profession of student affairs through programming on student development, holistic education, evidence based practices in higher education, and establishing professional relationships.
ELSA is open to UC staff members whose work would benefit from increased professional development opportunities, exposure to Student Affairs research, and professional networking and mentoring programming. The ELSA advisory council has representation from staff who are not located in the division of Student Affairs, because we recognize that the work of educating the whole student is something that all of us are engaged in at the University of Cincinnati.
- Learn about the Mission, Values, and Objectives of ELSA
- Join the ELSA list-serv to recieve information about events and resources
- Attend an upcoming ELSA Event
- Learn more or get involved with UC Serves
- Join the ELSA group on Campus LINK for exclusive content