Programs and Activities Council
The Programs and Activities Council (PAC) is the premier student organization for campus-wide programming. Their goal is to sponsor speakers, concerts, comedians, films and novelty activities that will enhance the UC community. PAC programs are sponsored by the students for the students. For more information, call 513-556-6102 or visit the PAC website.
Do you have an idea for a great program on campus? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share!
- Leadership opportunities
- Plan future events
- Make an impact on campus
- Learn time management skills
- Learn event management skills
Being PAC President was an awesome!
Real Life Event Planning
To Be an Active Memberof PAC
- Attend weekly meetings--5pm every Monday
- Attend semester retreats
- Work an amount of events each semester, as designated by the executive board
All of the activities we do are great!
Unforgettable Expereinces for PAC Event Attendees
- PAC recruits members a minimum of 1 semester a year
- To find an application please visit our campus link page under the forms section.
- Fall semester applications will be available soon.
I joined PAC to be a part of something bigger than myself!