The following forms are separated in sections and are to be used as resources and for the operations of club sports student organizations. If you have any questions, when completing the forms below, please contact Jeff Logsdon, Program Coordinator of Club Sports.
The following are up and coming deadlines.
This spring we will have spring Reregistration. Before using funds or space this fall - you must do the following 3 things:
1. Have Two 2016-2017 Officers attend a Club Sports Officer "R.E.S.E.T." Workshop. All RESET Meetings are complete. If your organization missed attending, please email Jeff Logsdon. All Re-Registration must take place in the spring semester starting in 2016 as there will not be no Fall Re-registration period.
2. Make sure your organizations "Portal" is up to date on CampusLINK.If you do not have have adminstrative access to your organzation's page, please request by clicking the "Settings" tab in the right hand corner of the page. Then click "Join Organization" and ensure you request "Administrator" from the dropdown list.
3. Register on CampusLINK by selecting your organizations portal from the "Organizations" tab. Then click "Settings" in the right hand corner. You will then need to click "Organization Profile". You must upload your constituion/by-laws as well as FULL Roster with M-Numbers!
End of Year Report- These are past due! Please email Jeff Logsdon if your organization failed to submit this document.
Officer Workshops (new for 2016!) - Workshops for various executive member positions will take place in early Fall 2016. If you are a new officer and have questions before these workshops take place, please email Jeff Logsdon, Club Sports Coordinator, to set a meeting.
Summer Rosters: Remember to turn in play forms (concussion ack, waiver, and emergency contact form) from new players and a summer roster for those active in the summer! All Summer Rosters are due each year onCampusLINK by May 15, 2016.
CPR/First Aid- More dates will be offered in the Fall 2016 semester. If you're organization has a safety officer leave, you must contact Jeff Logsdon immediately for options. Check back in May 2016 for dates/times of classes!
Reminder: Every Club must have 2 safety officers per organization and at least one must be present during practices/events.
Welcome to Club Sports Announcements! This is where you will be able to find important information for officers leading one of our 46 club sports organizations!
1. Be sure to go update your personal and organization page on the new CampusLINK! Same address, new look! www.campuslink.uc.edu
2. End of the Year Reports are due by April 22nd, 2016. You can find this form by visiting CampusLINK.
2. Those organization wishing to have summer participation should see the "Summer Roster" heading above for more information and link to the necessary forms.
*Please remember, clubs cannot start summer participation until approval has been given by the Club Sports Office*
3. Congratulations to our 2015-16 Club Sport Award winners! They were honored at our Annual Celebration of Student Involvement Banquet held on March 31st, 2016. The award winners are as follows:
Team Leader of the Year: Jessica Trygier - UC Waterski
Emerging Leader: Jeremy Fernandes - Men's Soccer Club
Scholar Athlete: Ann Wolf- UC Equestrian
Coach of the Year: Nick Lauterbach - Men's Rugby
Club Sport of the Year: Men's Rugby
4. Club Sports Board approved two new organizations in Spring 2016. They are Women's Basketball and Team Handball. Be sure to check them on on CampusLINK!
Welcome Weekend/Recruitment Expand
Fall Recruitment Events (Welcome Weekend)
*Club on the Greens- will be held on Saturday, August 20th, 2016 from 12-2pm on Sheakley Lawn. 2 representatives per club must be present. Email special needs to Jeff Logsdon
Optional: The 2016 SAB Organizational Fair will be held Sunday, August 21st, 2016 from 2-5pm on UC Mainstreet. Clubs wishing to participate in this event should fill out the 2016 Organizational Fair Table Request
Required Semester Reports and Documents Expand
Club 1 on 1 Meetings sign up (available Sept 1st)
need for every player
Complete each semester with schedule and athletic training (AT) coverage requests
Club's regional and national associations
End of Semester/Year
End of the Year Report (These are past due!)
A brief survey was sent out to all club sport organizations in March 2016. Approximately, 115 club sport participants responded. These results will be used to create learning outcomes and goals for the University of Cincinnati Club Sports program over the next 3-5 years. Stake holders can expect to see a summary of the results during Summer 2016.
Club Sport Resources Expand
all club sports meetings and deadlines
updated 5/12 with fundraising statement and for semesters
for grades to be released to a third party (i.e. nationals)
Society of Sports Leaders Marketing Assistance Form
Budgeting/Payment Documents Expand
see Sheet 1 for instructions
Presentation slides from Tax Compliance Director.
for credit card/check requests
for Travel Reimbursement to individual
for Reimbursement (needed for Coach's payment) and club account travel reimbursements and all non-travel reimbursements
needed with PS Questionnaire for Coaches' payment
needed with PS Contract for Coaches' payment
for one time service, like a DJ at 1 event
for payment also need A114 and Limited Service form.
Risk Management Expand
must be with club at all times
provides outline and sample
Use for AWAY teams when hosting
email completed form to Program Coordinator for coaches to access test
includes roster of travelers that can be updated prior to departure
used for individual club members traveling for competition
for University vehicle rentals
Fundraising Information Expand
On Campus Fundraising
need to bring contract, waivers, and review responsibility forms