The following forms are separated in sections and are to be used as resources and for the operations of club sports student organizations. If you have any questions, when completing the forms below, please contact Jeff Logsdon, Program Coordinator of Club Sports.
The following are up and coming deadlines. Please note, some links/forms will be not be available until August 1st, 2017
All Club Sports organizations will be required to complete the following tasks before using funds or space for Fall 2017:
1. All Presidents/Treasurers must complete the Club Sport RESET online training on CampusLINK by October 2nd, 2017.
2. Make sure your organizations "Portal" is up to date on CampusLINK.If you do not have have adminstrative access to your organzation's page, please request by clicking the "Settings" tab in the right hand corner of the page. Then click "Join Organization" and ensure you request "Administrator" from the dropdown list.
3. Register on CampusLINK by selecting your organizations portal from the "Organizations" tab. Then click "Settings" in the right hand corner. You will then need to click "Organization Profile".
4. Upload entire organization roster to CampusLINK. The form will provide the necessary format. Rosters not completed in the requested format will not be accepted.
5. President, Vice-President, and Treasurer must complete Officer Agreements via CampusLINK.
6. Club Sports Leadership Seminar - to be held Sunday, August 27th, 2017 from 1:30-6:30pm in TUC. ALL incoming officers are REQUIRED to attend.
CPR/First Aid Classes (more will be added):
Sunday, August 27th: 7:30-10:30 pm
Reminder: Every Club must have 2 safety officers per organization and at least one must be present during practices/events. Only the CPR/First Aid portion will be in person, Safety Officer Training will be online via CampusLINK.
Welcome to Club Sports Announcements! This is where you will be able to find important information for officers leading one of our 46 club sports organizations!
1. Be sure to go update your personal and organization page on the new CampusLINK! Same address, new look! www.campuslink.uc.edu
2. End of the Year Reports are due by April 22nd, 2016. You can find this form by visiting CampusLINK.
2. Those organization wishing to have summer participation should see the "Summer Roster" heading above for more information and link to the necessary forms.
*Please remember, clubs cannot start summer participation until approval has been given by the Club Sports Office*
3. Congratulations to our 2015-16 Club Sport Award winners! They were honored at our Annual Celebration of Student Involvement Banquet held on March 31st, 2016. The award winners are as follows:
Team Leader of the Year: Jessica Trygier - UC Waterski
Emerging Leader: Jeremy Fernandes - Men's Soccer Club
Scholar Athlete: Ann Wolf- UC Equestrian
Coach of the Year: Nick Lauterbach - Men's Rugby
Club Sport of the Year: Men's Rugby
4. Club Sports Board approved two new organizations in Spring 2016. They are Women's Basketball and Team Handball. Be sure to check them on on CampusLINK!
Welcome Weekend/Recruitment Expand
Fall Recruitment Events (Welcome Weekend)
*Club Sports on the Greens- will be held on Saturday, August 19th, 2016 from 12-2pm on Sheakley Lawn. 2 representatives per club must be present. Email special needs to Jeff Logsdon
Optional: The 2017 SAB Organizational Fair will be held Sunday, August 20th, 2017 from 2-5pm on UC Mainstreet. Clubs wishing to participate in this event should fill out the 2016 Organizational Fair Table Request
Required Semester Reports and Documents Expand
Club 1 on 1 Meetings sign up (available Sept 1st)
need for every player
Complete each semester with schedule and athletic training (AT) coverage requests
Club's regional and national associations
End of Semester/Year
End of the Year Report (These are past due!)
A brief survey was sent out to all club sport organizations in March 2016. Approximately, 115 club sport participants responded. These results will be used to create learning outcomes and goals for the University of Cincinnati Club Sports program over the next 3-5 years. Stake holders can expect to see a summary of the results during Summer 2016.
Club Sport Resources Expand
all club sports meetings and deadlines
updated 5/12 with fundraising statement and for semesters
for grades to be released to a third party (i.e. nationals)
Society of Sports Leaders Marketing Assistance Form
Budgeting/Payment Documents Expand
see Sheet 1 for instructions
Presentation slides from Tax Compliance Director.
for credit card/check requests
for Travel Reimbursement to individual
for Reimbursement (needed for Coach's payment) and club account travel reimbursements and all non-travel reimbursements
needed with PS Questionnaire for Coaches' payment
needed with PS Contract for Coaches' payment
for one time service, like a DJ at 1 event
for payment also need A114 and Limited Service form.
Risk Management Expand
must be with club at all times
provides outline and sample
Use for AWAY teams when hosting
email completed form to Program Coordinator for coaches to access test
includes roster of travelers that can be updated prior to departure
used for individual club members traveling for competition
for University vehicle rentals
Fundraising Information Expand
On Campus Fundraising
need to bring contract, waivers, and review responsibility forms