Club Awards and Honors
The Club Sports Board banquet is held in conjunction with the Celebration of Student Involvement on Thursday, April 2nd, 2014 at 6pm in Alumni Center. All clubs are welcome. Please RSVP by March 23rd on the following link (going live in March).
Each year, the office of Student Activities & Leadership Development awards six club sports awards. The award winners are determined by an application and review process, which begins in March of each academic year. The award categories and last year's winners are listed below.
To apply for awards for the 2014-2015 academic year, please go to Forms on the Club Sports Board page on Campus LINK. Nominations are accepted spring semester until March 23rd for club awards.
Current 2014 Club Award Recipients
- Team Leader of the Year: Adam Herron, Men's Rugby
- Emerging Team Leader: Nick Stenger, Golf
- Outstanding Athlete: Caitlin Gross, Equestrian
- Outstanding Scholar Athlete: Jessica Trygier, Waterski
- Club Coach of the Year: Tyler Kangas, Ice Hockey
- Club of the Year: Swim Club
Campus Life Awards which Clubs are encourage to apply or nominate for:
- Advisor of the Year
- Student Group of the Year
- Outstanding New Group of the Year
- Outstanding New Program
- Diversity Award
- Community Service Award