Here are some additional details about the conference:
- Check-in 830am-9:15am on the 4th level of TUC. Volunteers will be in TUC to assist with registration. If you choose to drive, and park on campus, just FYI as usual, you are responsible for your own parking.
- Dress is business casual.
- Please feel free to bring something to take notes with—you will receive a lot of useful information.
- If you can no longer attend, pleast let us know ASAP. We have students who are interested on our waiting list, please be courteous.
- If it is mandatory for you to attend the conference, please check with your area for requirements.
- Checkout last year's conference booklet.
- We requested information concerning accommodations and food allergies on the registration. If you have any concerns or do not remember letting us know about this information, please contact Stephen Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.