The Programs and Activities Council (PAC) is the premier student organization for campus-wide programming. Their goal is to sponsor speakers, concerts, comedians, films, and special events that will enhance the UC community. PAC programs are sponsored by the students for the students. For more information, call (513) 556-6102 or check out our social media pages below.
Programs and Activities Council (PAC)
Join PAC Expand
Active Membership Expand
- Attend weekly meetings -- 5:00 pm every Monday.
- Attend semester retreats.
- Work an amount of events each semester, as designated by the executive board.
- Leadership opportunities
- Plan future events
- Make an impact on campus
- Learn time management skills
- Learn event management skills