What is CampusLINK?
CampusLINK has been updated! It is now operating under a new software system called OrgSync which is why it looks a little different and the reason you might see a circular arrow periodically on CampusLINK.
CampusLINK is still…
- a place for student engagement
- an involvement link to UC
- a space for communication among students leaders and within organizations and offices/departments on campus
- an online platform for engagement resources, event, and organizational info
But now it also has…
- Your own personal feed featuring announcements from your communities and university
- The ability to track your involvement around campus
- Budget management capabilities
- Integrated event development and promotion tools
- To-do list trackers
- Mobility! The website easily translates onto mobile devices
How do I get my organization on CampusLINK?
Look for your organization on UC CampusLINK and reregister to update your portal. Current officers are able to request administrative access and update your portal. Make sure you have your constitution and bylaws ready to upload. If you need access to your page to reregister and update, contact SALD in 455 Steger, 513-556-6115, or email us.