- Place students first
- Align programs and services in collaboration with UC2019
- Enhance resource development
- Identification of key performance metrics
- Assist in the recruitment, retention and graduation of a diverse student body
- Promote core university values
- Increase university and community relations
- Continue implementing the University Diversity Plan and sustaining the system of accountability
Student Affairs Goals
- Place students first by periodically assessing their attitudes and engagement, understanding their needs and providing a broad range of high quality programs and services.
- Create a campus environment that promotes student engagement in curricular and co-curricular activities that enhance their learning and development and increase retention and graduation rates.
- Sustain and promote a sense of community within our university by promoting core university values.
- Develop and maintain a diverse and inclusive university environment that enhances the lives of students, faculty and staff.
- Advance the strategic priorities of the division by fund raising and effective and efficient utilization of university and community resources.
- Encourage the growth and development of staff by providing a variety of learning experiences that increase their potential and professional development.