Do I need to take the Math Placement Test?
If you have been accepted into any of the colleges listed below, you are required to take the MPT.
- McMicken College of Arts and Sciences (A&S-15)
- College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services (CECH-18)
- College of Allied Health Sciences (CAHS-35)
- College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS-20)
- College of Business (LCB-22)
- College of Nursing (Nursing-29)
- College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP-23)
- If you have been accepted into the DAAP programs in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion Design, Art History or Fine Arts (including Visual Arts Teacher Licensure) you are required to take the MPT.
- If you have been accepted into the DAAP programs in Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Planning, or Urban Studies, you are not required to take the MPT