For all GRE, Praxis, TOEFL, and MCAT exams:
- All test-takers will be scanned with a metal detector
- If a test-taker refuses to be scanned, s/he will not be permitted to test
- In addition to scanning, test-takers will be asked to empty pockets and pull up sleeves & pant legs before being permitted in the testing room
As a reminder:
- No electronics are permitted in the testing room, including cell phones, watches, and headphones
- All personal items must be kept in a locker during testing, including wallets and keys
- Scarves, hats, coats, and gloves are not permitted in the testing room
- Personal hygiene items and medications can be accessed during testing, but locker access must be monitored by a proctor
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Monday-Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m
*UC accommodated testing hours are Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Accommodated exams are administered in the Testing Services Department and the Disability Services Office.
All tests must be completed by closing time