UC Math Placement Testing
You are not required to take the math placement test (MPT) if you have an ACT math sub score of 29 or higher or an SAT math sub score of 710 or higher. In addition, students admitted to the following programs are not required to take the math placement test:
· Architecture in DAAP
· Interior Design in DAAP
· Urban Planning or Urban Studies in DAAP
· All CCM majors except for E-Media majors
All other students are required to take the math placement test
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Monday-Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m
*UC accommodated testing hours are Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
All tests must be completed by closing time