UC Math Placement Testing
If you have been accepted into any of the colleges listed below, you are required to take the MPT.
- McMicken College of Arts and Sciences (A&S-15)
- College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services (CECH-18)
- College of Allied Health Sciences (CAHS-35)
- College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS-20)
- College of Business (LCB-22)
- College of Nursing (Nursing-29)
- College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP-23)
- If you have been accepted into the DAAP programs in Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Planning, or Urban Studies, you are not required to take the MPT
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Monday-Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m
*UC accommodated testing hours are Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Accommodated exams are administered in the Testing Services Department and the Disability Services Office.
All tests must be completed by closing time