The UC Association of Administrators, Managers, and Professionals (UCAAMP) is open to all unclassified, unrepresented administrators, managers and professionals, including FLSA staff! UCAAMP's goal is to provide networking and professional development opportunities to staff. See details below!
For details, dates, and time, visit UCAAMP's SharePoint site using your central logon credentials to stay current with all the programs that UCAAMP offers to the University community. Register below!
- August: Ice Cream Social
- September: What's New with UCPD
- October: A Blueprint for Inclusion - Bleuzette Marshall
- November: What's On Rob Richardson's Mind?
- December: Annual Holiday Luncheon
- January: Cranes & Barrels: Update on UC Projects & Uptown Consortium
- February: Professional Development - DISC
- March: March Madness with Mike Bohn
- April: Professional Development - Multi-Generational Work Teams
- May: President's Lunch
- June: Networking Event
UCAAMP's SharePoint site can be accessed using your central logon credentials. Visit the site for gain access to the calendar, previous presentation documents, event picture, add feedback, and more!
- Annual membership dues for 2016-2017: $30
- Pro-rated membership dues (as of 1/1/17): $20
- Monthly lunches: $10