Welcome Home to Bellevue Gardens Apartments.
Bellevue Gardens is an apartment community owned and operated by the University, designed to cater to the needs of graduate students, faculty, staff & families. Unit types range from spacious studio apartments to one, two and three bedroom floor plans.
The property is conveniently located to the Academic Health Center (AHC), consisting of the colleges of medicine, nursing, pharmacy and allied health sciences, University Hospital and University of Cincinnati. Only minutes away from downtown and major highways puts great shopping, dining and recreational activities right at your fingertips.
Our apartment features include:
- Conveniently located adjacent to the Academic Health Center, University Hospital and University of Cincinnati.
- Private intercom-controlled access to apartment units
- Parking for all tenants that includes heated garages with automatic openers or spots in the Stetson Village garage
- On-site laundry facilities
- High-efficiency heat and a/c
- Water/waste and sewage paid
- Just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and many of Cincinnati's hot spots!
- 24-hour on-call emergency maintenance
- Kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator, electric range (microwave not provided)
- Abundant closet space
- Cable ready