Welcome Home to Bellevue Gardens Apartments.
Bellevue Gardens is an apartment community owned and operated by the University, designed to cater to the needs of graduate students, faculty, staff & families. Unit types range from spacious studio apartments to one, two and three bedroom floor plans.
The property is conveniently located to the Academic Health Center (AHC), consisting of the colleges of medicine, nursing, pharmacy and allied health sciences, University Hospital and University of Cincinnati. Only minutes away from downtown and major highways puts great shopping, dining and recreational activities right at your fingertips.
Our apartment features include:
- Conveniently located adjacent to the Academic Health Center, University Hospital and University of Cincinnati.
- Private intercom-controlled access to apartment units
- Parking for all tenants that includes heated garages with automatic openers or spots in the Stetson Village garage
- On-site laundry facilities
- High-efficiency heat and a/c
- Water/waste and sewage paid
- Just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and many of Cincinnati's hot spots!
- 24-hour on-call emergency maintenance
- Kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator, electric range (microwave not provided)
- Abundant closet space
- Cable ready
Application Process for Bellevue Gardens Apartments
The Office of Off-Campus Graduate & Family Housing maintains a waiting list of prospective tenants. Vacated apartments are offered to interested parties on the waiting list. Offers are made based on the date of expressed interest as well as matching the type of apartment desired and date it will be available for occupancy. Interested parties can place themselves on the waiting list by emailing the office the following pieces of information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Type(s) of apartment(s) preferred
- Date of desired occupancy
- Affiliation with the University
Apartment offers will be sent to prospective tenants via email along with the apartment application. Each individual who will be included on the least must submit a $50 non-refundable application fee along with the application. All lease holders must be affiliated with the University of Cincinnati while residing in Bellevue Gardens Apartments.
The waiting list is maintained throughout the year in case vacancies do occur.