The University of Cincinnati is committed to new approaches to eLearning— those grounded in collaboration and community engagement with the goal of creating an eLearning ecosystem that is innovative, reliable and student-centered. One of the first initiatives in achieving this goal is the phased upgrade to Blackboard 9.1 Service Pack 13.
The new Blackboard system will provide a modern, user-friendly experience for instructors and students, including:
• Support for modern browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Safari)
• Content management tools
• Video conferencing
• A comprehensive calendar & more!
Learn more about the phased upgrade to Blackboard at one of next week’s Town Halls. Students, faculty and staff are invited to learn more about the new system and the plan for its implementation at one of four Town Hall meetings.
• Uptown Campus West Town Hall: Tuesday, Dec. 3, 9:00-11:00 a.m., Stratford Banquet Room.
• UC Blue Ash Town Hall: Wednesday, Dec. 4, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Muntz Auditorium.
• UC Clermont Town Hall: Thursday, Dec. 5, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Krueger Auditorium.
• Uptown Campus East Town Hall (rescheduled from Dec. 6): Wednesday, Jan. 8, 3:00-5:00 p.m., Procter Hall 276.
Blackboard Upgrade Team
University of Cincinnati