Microsoft Office 365 (also known as UConnect) is the official student email platform, but it is a lot more than just an email address. Students have access to a lot of great Microsoft Office tools, including:
- A free download of the Micorsoft Office Suite
- Centrally managed e-mail and calendars powered by Microsoft Exchange, easily accessible from mobile devices
- Instant messaging and web conferencing with Microsoft Lync, including online meetings and desktop sharing
- Microsoft Office Web Apps that allow you to create and edit Microsoft documents using your favorite web browser
- Up to 25 GB of cloud-based storage with SkyDrive Pro so you can store, organize and share your important documents in the cloud
To access your email and all of your Office 365 communication tools, simply login using your UC credentials.