Lynda.com offers dynamic video tutorials on Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and more–all FREE to The University of Cincinnati faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
Playlists for Staff
- Excel Essentials Organize data, perform calculations, build charts and more.
- Creating Adobe PDF Forms Design, add content, and distribute PDF Forms.
- Customer Service Build relationships, provide assistance, and handle angry customers
- Up and Running with Box Learn how to share files with Box, the free content management service for businesses.
Playlists for Faculty
- Blackboard 9.x Essential Training for Instructors Teaches the ins and outs of Blackboard 9 so that educators and trainers can get up to speed in the system quickly.
- Teacher Tips Educational technology and classroom management techniques.
iPad Classroom Fundamentals Bring 21st century instruction techniques into the classroom with the iPad.
Resources What You Can Do
FAQ: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Manage information in your personal life
lynda.com: Support Keep track of your course history and recent activity
How to use: Lynda.com Bookmark your favorite courses, tutorials, and specific
points within movies
Earn certificates of course completion