The University of Cincinnati’s long-standing tradition of community involvement is reaffirmed in our UC2019 strategic plan. This fall, we once again have the opportunity to put that commitment into action by donating to the United Way and Community Shares Campaign.
President Ono set our goal at $255,000 with 15% participation. With your help, we can make a difference in our community and show why UC is the #HottestCollegeInAmerica.
Our Campaign Co-Chairs, Whit Babcock and Erin Ascher, have come up with a unique idea for promoting this year’s campaign. The raffle is 30 for 30, which translates to 30 prizes for 30 days. Each day, a randomly selected UC employee donor will have the opportunity to choose one of the available prizes. The sooner you donate, the more likely you are to win a prize!
1. The raffle starts on Wednesday, Sept. 18.
2. Every day a UC employee donor will be randomly selected at 11 a.m.
3. Monday through Friday winners will be contacted by phone and email and will have until 5 p.m. to respond with their selections. Saturday and Sunday winners will be contacted by email and will have until Monday at 11 a.m. to make their selections.
4. Once a prize is selected, it is no longer available. Unavailable prizes will be marked crossed out, i.e.
no longer available.
5. The raffle ends on Friday, Oct. 18.
A special thank you to UC Athletics, Campus Services, CCM, DAAP and the UC Foundation for donating the prizes to our 2013 United Way/Community Shares Campaign.