Please consider nominating yourself or a colleague for a UCAADA Executive Board position. To find out more information about each role or to make a nomination, contact email@example.com, or reach out to the current officer directly. This is a great way to become more involved in the advising community, and it provides an opportunity for professional development.
· Nominations must be submitted by 4/6
· Ballots sent out on 4/9
· Voting closes on 4/20
· New Exec Members announced at End of Year Banquet on 5/2 *block your calendar for 2:30 – 4:30, at the AACRC!*
Two executive board positions are up for election in the Spring of 2018. These are 2 year terms.
- Convener: Convene group for monthly meetings and special events; reserve meeting locations; assist in contacting guest speakers; maintain organizational focus of group; maintain contacts with College Liaison Committee (CLC) and other university officers in academic and student affairs; propose and submit budget; act as UCAADA representative to outside organizations (NACADA, Cincinnati Consortium of Colleges and Universities, etc.)
- Secretary: Maintain UCAADA Listserv and weekly update; take meeting minutes; distribute meeting minutes; send meeting notices.
SPECIAL ELECTION: 1 year term
- Program Development Chair: Identify issues to address at monthly meetings and special events; assist in contacting guest speakers for monthly meetings; recruit and organize committees for special events (Majors Fair, Holiday Luncheon, Mini Conference, etc.), and send thank you notes to guest speakers.