UCUAADA Executive Board Elections
Are you interested in gaining valuable leadership experience within the advising community? Connecting and networking with other advisors across colleges? We are excited to announce that there are three positions up for election on the UCUAADA executive board this spring! The positions are:
1. Programming Chair (current officer: Robin.Selzer@uc.edu) - organizes and initiates, with the assistance of the UCUAADA Executive Board, program content for the monthly UCUAADA meetings.
2. Communications Chair (current officer: Alejo.Delgado@uc.edu) – maintains the UCUAADA Twitter account and other social media where appropriate.
3. Award & Recognition Chair (current officer: Jennifer.Lewis@uc.edu) - serves as the lead in planning the awards portion of the UCUAADA End of the Year Banquet.
Each of these positions is a two year term (2015-2017). More information can be found on the UCUAADA website: http://www.uc.edu/ucuaada/officers.html . If you are interested in more information or a one-on-one meeting with the current officer, feel free to contact him or her directly or email Amanda.Bachus@uc.edu.
The timeline for UCUAADA executive board elections will be:
1) Now - April 1st: Nominations accepted (self-nominations or peer nominations) to Amanda.Bachus@uc.edu . If submitting a self-nomination, please include a brief bio and the position you are interested in. If you are nominating a fellow advisor, please include the position as well. *Note, if you are nominated by a fellow advisor, you will be contacted and can either accept or decline the nomination. As with any professional development opportunity requiring an additional time commitment, it is good practice to speak with your supervisor before volunteering your time.
2) April 6th: Voting begins
3) April 20th: Voting ends
4) May 6th: New executive board members announced at the UCUAADA End of the Year Banquet
We hope that you will consider joining our executive board team.
The UCUAADA Executive Board