UCUAADA Listserv Guidelines
We appreciate your observance of the following guidelines when requesting material to be distributed via the listserv:
1) UC Academic Advising job descriptions will be sent by request in the weekly digest (only after being reviewed by the UCUAADA Board).
2) Course-related postings are acceptable and will be sent in the weekly digest. Course number, name, description, and BoK codes must be included in the text of the email for request to be sent. No fliers will be attached.
3) Information regarding conferences are acceptable and will be sent in the weekly digest.
4) No fundraising or community event promotions will be forwarded.
5) The UCUAADA listserv is not able to promote services that aren't academic advising related.
6) UCUAADA listserv guidelines is an evolutionary document and will continue to be revised on an ongoing basis.