We've accomplished many things in our 35 years, but with your support, we can accomplish so much more. Consider donating to the UC Women's Center today!
*serving all students - cisgender, transgender, nonbinary, and allies
On Campus Resources
Health & Safety
Provides counseling, outreach programs and related services for UC students and those concerned about their welfare. ATTENTION: CAPS has moved to 225 Calhoun Street Suite 200 (between Body Central and Rue 21).
The Student Wellness Center prevents and reduces health risks and illnesses that interfere with student academic and personal success.
Service-oriented law enforcement agency whose primary mission is to provide services that promote a safe, secure and accommodating environment to the university population.
Dedicated to cutting through bureaucratic red tape in order to solve problems confidentially and promptly.
The Student Parent Success Initiative is focused on supporting students with dependent children who are pursuing college education. This initiative has a variety of resources and information available at their site.
This resource guide is here to help student parents/caregivers get through school a little easier. We understand it takes courage and strength to get a higher education and going to school is the first step! Let this guide help you find child care, services on campus and much more.
- Lactation Rooms
*Please note: Rooms are currently being updated and may have varying degrees of functionality. For more information on availability, call the Women's Center at 513-556-4401.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“Affordable Care Act”) requires employers to provide reasonable break time for an employee to express breast milk for her nursing child for one year after the child’s birth each time such employee has need to express the milk. Employers are also required to provide a place, other than a bathroom, that is shielded from view and free from intrusion from coworkers and the public, which may be used by an employee to express breast milk.
For information regarding this policy at UC please visit the Labor Relations and Policy Development.
The following rooms are currently identified for use on West Campus:
- French West 6440
- French East 224A - Access granted by Katie Schloemer in 315 French
- Old Chem 618A
- Edwards 5103
- DAAP 4470V
- TUC 431- Access granted by request at the MainStreet Connection Center upon arrival. If the MainStreet Connection Center is closed you can call 513-266-8942 to reach a TUC operations team member to request access.
- Van Wormer – room #360
- Lindner Hall Business College – room # 10 S
- Medical Science Building (MSB) 1050
- Procter Hall (CON) 220
- University Hall 330F (access through the Central HR Reception area)
The following rooms are also up and running and reserved for lactation/nursing mothers:
- UC Blue Ash- Muntz building- room 375
- UC Clermont - Edith Peter Jones building- room 203A
- Reading Campus - RCA 159
- Victory Parkway - Administration Building 820
Gaining access to Lactation Rooms
Lactation rooms on campus are accessible only by key. Anyone requiring access to a lactation room can contact the Department of Public Safety’s Technical Services unit to request a key. To request a key call 513-556-4925.
To use the lactation room at TUC 431 please see the desk attendant on the fourth floor of TUC.
*Authorized individuals may order a Lactation Room keys through the Public Safety Key Access website.
- Click on Key, Badge, and Access Request on the right hand side.
- Enter your six plus two and password in the Public Safety Access Control System
- Go to the Work Order section on the web site and complete the form using the name and the M# of the person requesting the key.
- Note in the Description box that this is a lactation room key.
- The key will be available for pick-up at Edwards 4 for that individual.
- Departments will NOT be charged for lactation room keys.