Apply to WILL
Now accepting applications for the 2016-2017 WILL Cohort!
WILL currently invites applications from women-identified, trans*-identified, and gender non-conforming students.
Before You Apply:
- Visit the Program Requirements page to determine if the program fits with your existing commitments.
- WILL requires that you be able to commit a minimum of 5 hours/week to the program. This includes: attending weekly meetings,working on group action projects, and fulfilling additional program requirements as needed.
- All new WILL members are required to attend the WILL retreat in April. The date of the retreat is April 15 & 16, and is listed on the application.
Application Process and Information:
- Applications are due by 5pm on Friday, March 4, 2016.
- Interviews will be completed during the week of March 14-17, 2016.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by March 25, 2016.
- If accepted, please confirm your acceptance by March 27, 2016.
- All new WILL members are required to attend the WILL retreat April 15 &16, 2016.
For more information contact Angela.Fitzpatrick@uc.edu or call the Women's Center at 513-556-4401.