Apply to WILL
Applications for the 2015-2016 cohort are currently available!
WILL currently invites applications from women-identified, trans*-identified, and gender non-conforming students.
Before You Apply:
- Visit the Program Requirements page to determine if the program fits with your existing commitments.
- WILL requires that you be able to commit a minimum of 5 hours/week to the program. This includes: attending weekly meetings,working on group action projects, and fulfilling additional program requirements as needed.
- All new WILL members are required to attend the WILL retreat in April. The date of the retreat is April 17&18, and is listed on the application.
Application Process and Information:
- Applications are due by 5pm on Friday, March 13, 2015.
- Interviews will be completed during the week of March 16-20, 2015.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by March 25, 2015.
- If accepted, please confirm your acceptance by March 27, 2015.
- All new WILL members are required to attend the WILL retreat in April 2015.
We've accomplished many things in our 35 years, but with your support, we can accomplish so much more. Consider donating to the UC Women's Center today!