- Department of Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies: The Department of Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies is the academic home for the study of women and gender at the University of Cincinnati. Through interdisciplinary teaching, research and community outreach, it seeks to create a more inclusive and transformative understanding of women and men. The department explores the intersections of race, nationality, class, gender and sexuality. Informed by feminist perspectives, it nurtures the development of leaders, scholars and activists and builds scholarly community among core and affiliate faculty across the university. The department serves as a catalyst for curricular, institutional, societal and global change.
- Action Research Center: The mission of the Action Research Center is to promote social justice and strengthen communities, locally and globally, by advancing research, education, and action through participatory and reflective practices.
Other WILL Programs
- National Network of Collegiate Women’s Leadership Programs
- University of Richmond: WILL Program Replication
- National Council for Research on Women
- Public Leadership Education Network
- National Clearinghouse for Leadership Programs
- League of Women Voters
- Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- Peaslee Neighborhood Center
- Princeton Report on Undergraduate Women’s Leadership
- Promising Practices for Personal and Social Responsibility: Findings from a National Research Collaborative
- The Challenge to Act: How Progressive Women Activists Reframe American Democracy
- Feminist Leadership for Social Transformation: Clearing the Conceptual Cloud (CREA)