University Health ServicesUniversity of CincinnatiUniversity Health Services

University Health Services


State of Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (BWC).
The University of Cincinnati Risk Number is 10003505-0. This number is needed to file a First Report of Injury form with BWC.

Ohio Bureau of Worker's Compensation

CareWorks is the university’s Managed Care Organization (MCO) and will provide oversight for care and assist with payment of work related injury bills for allowed BCW claims.


Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission

Job Accommodation Network

Helpful  UC links:

University Health Services/Environmental Health & Safety

UC Equal Opportunity and Access