The following statistics are from the National College Health Association-National College Health Assessment, which was conducted at the University of Cincinnati in Spring 2010.
Did you Know?
- 77% of UC students choose to use a designated driver.
- 1 out of 5 UC students have never used alcohol.
96% of UC students report doing at least one or more of the following when drinking:
- alternate between alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- set a limit before drinking
- choose not to drink
- use a designated driver
- eat before and/or during drinking
- have a friend let you know when you have had too much
- keep track of drinks
- pace drinks to one or fewer an hour
- avoid drinking games
- drink an alcohol look-alike