Student Life Offices
Request a Coaching Session
The Student Wellness Center offers free and private personalized financial coaching and planning sessions from certified professionals and trained Peer Financial Coaches. Contact us to set up your appointment today!
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Four easy ways to schedule an appointment:
Walk-In Hours - Spring 2014
A Peer Financial Coach will be available in room 681 Steger Student Life Center to answer general personal finance questions or to schedule you for a more indepth appointment.
|Thursday||2:00pm-1:00pm||Celine & Erika|
|Friday||1:25pm-2:25pm||Mike & Andrew L.|
Financial Coaching Documents
Become a Peer Financial Coach
Are you interested in personal finance or money management? Do you want to help your peers? Become a volunteer Peer Financial Coach!
Benefits of involvement:
- Ability to educate and positively impact your peers
- Master extensive financial information relevant to your own life
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and the UC community
- Develop important skills, including facilitation, communication, and client management
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Have direct involvement, a voice, and some control in programs’ design and operation
- Obtain experience relevant to your future career
To apply, email a letter of interest and resume to Erica.Forrest@uc.edu. Interviews will be occuring throughout March-April. Position will begin in Fall 2014.
Erica Forrest, M.Ed., CPFC®
Assistant Director, Student Wellness Center
University of Cincinnati l 675 Steger Student Life Center l Cincinnati, OH 45221-0366
513.556.6124(T) l 513.556.4543(F) l Erica.Forrest@uc.edu