Student Life Offices
The Student Wellness Center peer educators and peer financial coaches can present a program of your choice to your group or class. Programs include topics such as alcohol, body image, mental health, sexual health, general health and wellness, financial wellness, nutrition & fitness, stress management, tobacco & drugs, and freshman wellness. View the program menu below for program descriptions and if you don't see what you are looking for, we can create a specific program based on your needs. For programs needing A/V materials, we provide a laptop computer and projector.
- Require at least two weeks notice for a program request.
- Programs must start no later than 8 p.m.
- Must have at least 5 participants to conduct a program.
- If you need to cancel your program, call 513-556-6124 with a 24 hour advance notice.
3 Ways to Request a Program
- Call 513-556-6124
- Stop by the office in 675 Steger Student Life Center
- Fill out the form below and submit online
When requesting a program, please have the following information available:
- Program topic
- Date and time
- Estimated attendance
- Your name and phone number