Student Life Offices
Requests- Programs, Interviews, Information Tables
TO SCHEDULE A PROGRAM
Program topics include: alcohol awareness, financial wellness, stress management, exercise & fitness, nutrition, sexual health, general wellness and many others!
Request a Program
Programs MUST be requested 2 weeks in advance and start no later than 8:00 p.m. No programming during exam week.
TO SCHEDULE A SPECIAL REQUEST
If you would like to have the Student Wellness Center assist with a special program, provide educational materials or donate giveaways for your event or group, please email Wellness.Center@uc.edu to request.
TO SCHEDULE AN INFORMATION TABLE
If you would like to have a wellness information table at your event, please email Wellness.Center@uc.edu to schedule.
TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW OR SHADOWING EXPERIENCE
If you are a student who wishes to speak to a Student Wellness Center staff member, email Wellness.Center@uc.edu to make arrangements. A time appropriate appointment will be scheduled with a health promotion professional who will be happy to answer your questions.
Tips for preparing for your interview or shadowing experience
- Request to schedule your appointment with as much lead time as possible. We may not be able to schedule for the same day.
- Please explain what the story is about and/or the topic of the article when you schedule. This information is essential so that you will be scheduled with the proper person.
- You must email your interview questions to the provider as soon as you have the confirmation for your interview. Be sure to select the most important questions for the interview as the providers will have limited time. Providers will only see you if they have these questions beforehand.
- We recommend checking in at least 5 minutes before the time of your interview or call in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Due to limited staff availability, missed appointments can only be rescheduled once.