Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth or 513-556-7200
CCP for Public School Students
We recommend you work with your high school counselor to complete and submit your CCP application and materials. Please note that the application and all materials, including test scores, must be received by the deadline.
The State of Ohio requires students demonstrate college-readiness as a requirement for CCP participation.
If you intend to take any course on UC Uptown Campus or online with a UC faculty member, you are required to take the ACT or SAT.
- All official scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to the University of Cincinnati and received by the application deadline.
- It is recommended that you take the ACT/SAT by December for Summer admission.
- It is recommended that you take the ACT/SAT by February for Spring admission.
- The ACT or SAT is only required if you want to take courses on the college campus or online with a UC faculty member.
If you intend to take courses at your high school with whom UC has a partnership, you may take the Accuplacer and the UC Math Placement Test (MPT) at your high school.
- Contact your high school counselor for which test(s) you will need to take, and for UC's testing dates at your high school. Tests must be taken by the application deadline date.
- ACT or SAT scores will also be accepted if UC receives official scores by application deadline. Official scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to the University of Cincinnati.
- Accuplacer and the MPT do not substitute ACT or SAT scores if you are applying to take courses at UC Uptown Campus or Online.
- We will not accept Accuplacer test results from another institution.
|College Readiness Indicator Scores|
|ACT||SAT||Accuplacer (for In-High School participation only)||UC Math Placement Test (for In-High School participation only)|
English Sub Score
480 (Evidence Based Reading and Writing)
Reading Sub Score
Mathematics Sub Score
* higher score may be required to meet course pre-requisites
Scores listed above are the minimum for consideration per the State of Ohio's CCP Eligibility Requirements. Students who meet or exceed these scores are not guaranteed admission to the CCP program at UC Uptown.
All official scores must be received directly from the testing agency by posted application deadlines.
Students who participate through the in-high school option should check with their school counselor for Accuplacer Reading and Math Placement Test date(s).
|Public School Students
|Before February 15, 2020||Attend a College Credit Plus information session at your high school to collect information.|
|April 1, 2020||Summer UC Uptown CCP Application deadline. All application materials and test scores must be received by this date.|
|May 1, 2020||Fall UC Uptown CCP Application deadline. All application materials and test scores must be received by this date.|
|November 1, 2019||Spring UC Uptown CCP Application deadline. All application materials and test scores must be received by this date.|
- Complete the Online Application
- Submit your Official College-Readiness Test Scores (see requirements above).
- Have your high school counselor submit your Official High School Transcripts. Transcripts must be sent electronically from the student's school counselor directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
To send electronically: Please use Parchment or Escrip-Safe to send transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Counselors may also elect to utilize the Slate.Org counselor portal to upload materials on behalf of individual students and to check student application statuses. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
To send physically by mail: Please send official signed and sealed transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of Cincinnati
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati, OH 45221