Passports and Visas
The University of Cincinnati does not generally reimburse costs associated with passport application and renewal. However, the university may reimburse faculty and staff for costs associated with visas related to university business. In addition, the university may reimburse faculty and staff for costs associated with required/recommended immunizations.
Partnership with CBIT
The University of Cincinnati has partnered with CIBT. There are discounted rates available to all faculty, staff and students.
For your convenience, we have created a custom visa portal for all University of Cincinnati employees and students to use for information on foreign entry requirements or to place an order for a visa or passport service.
- All orders processed through your account portal will automatically be prepopulated with our client account number 103697.
- You will receive preferred pricing on CIBT service fees and other exclusive account benefits negotiated by your company.
CBIT Partnership Corporate Benefits
- A discount of service fees, and discount on rush fees
- Dedicated account manager
- Real time order tracking 24/7
- Secure technology, safe transactions
- Live customer care
Summary of Account Information and Resources
First Group Orders Contact
111 E Wacker Dr. Ste 512
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: 312-240-1200 x23377