ITIL v4 Certification
Gain a basic understaning of the organization of IT services
This three-day course will provide knowledge of the ITIL® terminology, structure, and basic concepts and comprehension of the core principles of ITIL® practices for service management. You will review key concepts of service manager and how value creation is enabled through services.
About the Course
This ITIL® v4 Foundation course is for:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals who are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement program
- This may include, but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers, and business process owners.
- Next Session: June 23-25, 2021
- Three-day Bootcamp, 9 am - 5 pm
- Live Online Instruction with Instructor
- Course includes access to all content via Peoplesoft
- Voucher for the ITILv4 Framework certification exam with 1 retake
- Registration Fee: $1,450
|The University of Cincinnati provides all students as part of our certification programs access to career development tools and services services through UC's NEXT Apprenticeship Program, including 1 on 1 career counseling and support. Students who complete our programs gain access to exclusive job boards, resume review tools, personal branding tools, and career guidance including resume reviews, networking, and interview skills.|
UC Certificate Training courses are supported by the state of Ohio
This course qualifies for the State of Ohio's Individual Microcredential Assistance Program (IMAP). IMAP was created to provide opportunities for Ohioans who are low income, partially unemployed, or totally unemployed to participate in a training program and receive a micro-credential.
The TechCred application period opens April 1 and closes on April 30 at 3 pm. You can learn more about the program at TechCred.Ohio.gov.
Employers: Learn how you to upskill your employees with training at UC funded by Ohio TechCred. Employees: Ask your employer to apply, and start your online training at UC!
No matter what industry you work in, technology is having an impact on the future of business and the nature of your work. TechCred helps Ohioans learn new skills and helps employers build a stronger workforce with the skills needed in a tech-infused economy. Many of these trainings can be completed online! Read more.
About Your Instructor
Mark Romito, CISA, CISM, ITIL 4 Foundation & MPT- ITIL® Accredited Trainer
An accomplished IT Business leader with a proven track record. Mark has a competent passion for ITSM best practices and solutions surrounding business processes, InfoSec, tactical process standard, and execution.