ITIL v4 Certification
Gain a basic understanding of the organization of IT services
This three-day course will provide knowledge of the ITIL® terminology, structure, and basic concepts and comprehension of the core principles of ITIL® practices for service management. You will review key concepts of service manager and how value creation is enabled through services.
About the Course:
October 27-29. Three-day Bootcamp, 9 am-5 pm on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Live Online Instruction.
- Course includes access to all content via Peoplesoft.
- Voucher for the ITILv4 Framework certification exam with 1 retake.
This ITIL® v4 Foundation course is for:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals who are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement program
- This may include, but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers, and business process owners.
|The University of Cincinnati provides all students as part of our certification programs access to career development tools and services services through UC's NEXT Apprenticeship Program, including 1 on 1 career counseling and support. Students who complete our programs gain access to exclusive job boards, resume review tools, personal branding tools, and career guidance including resume reviews, networking, and interview skills.|
UC is an approved provider of tech training eligible for the Ohio TechCred. Employers who are approved for this funding will be reimbursed for their employees training.
Prospective Students: Ask your employer to apply for the Ohio TechCred. Once they are approved, you may enroll and your employer will pay for your tuition. Once you complete the program and earn your certificate, your employer will be reimbursed.
The next application period is October 1-29. TechCred.Ohio.gov.
About Your Instructor:
Mark Romito, CISA, CISM, ITIL 4 Foundation & MPT- ITIL® Accredited Trainer
An accomplished IT Business leader with a proven track record. Mark has a competent passion for ITSM best practices and solutions surrounding business processes, InfoSec, tactical process standard, and execution.