Empower, Learn, Create at UC
Our mission is to serve children and families of the University of Cincinnati and community by providing a high quality, educational program sustained through a professional, nurturing staff.
Child Care Offerings
We serve children ranging from three months to five years of age year round, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Additionally, during the summer we also serve children from 5-8 years of age.
- Empower Learn Create at UC is a seperate, not-for-profit organization that serves the children of University of Cincinnati students, faculty, and the community
- We offer a comprehensive early childhood education program designed to enhance the total development of each child in ways which respect and promote cultural diversity
- We serve 149 children ages 3 months to 8 years
- We are responsible to the needs of student parents attempting to complete college degrees
- We staff degreed professionals to work with young children
- We provide effective, affordable, high quality child care
- We provide state of the art learning and child development programs and facilities
- We offer a multi-cultural curriculum and a diverse population of children and staff
- We provide child care scholarships to help defray costs for many low-income student parents
Empower Learn Create at UC is staffed by caring individuals with varying degrees of education and experience. Our Lead Teachers hold a minimum of an Associates degree in Early Childhood Education. Teacher Assistants and Aides receive on-going training to develop and strengthen their skills. Student Teachers from the university assist our regular teaching staff in the implementation of the program.