Look for the Label
Please support the University of Cincinnati and only purchase officially licensed merchandise. Look for any of the labels below on UC products to ensure that the item you are purchasing is officially licensed.
Why Does Purchasing Officially Licensed Merchandise Matter?
- Licensed vendors are required to follow the University of Cincinnati’s Code of Conduct. This means that all UC products are produced under fair and safe working conditions.
- Royalties raised from the sale of officially licensed products supports the University and scholarships.
- Licensed products have been reviewed and approved with messages deemed appropriate to associate with the University of Cincinnati.
- It is illegal to use the University of Cincinnati’s registered marks without permission.
- If you find someone selling unlicensed merchandise, please report it directly to the Trademarks & Licensing Office, or by completing the form linked below.