Fall Semester 2020 Registration
Shopping Cart Appointments
Starting February 17, students are encouraged to build their enrollment shopping carts in advance of their enrollment time. Students should also "validate" classes in their Catalyst Enrollment Shopping Cart for prerequisites and possible time conflicts.
Early Registration Appointments
Emails will go out mid–February to continuing students with their specific enrollment appointment day and time. When assigned, Enrollment Appointments can also be viewed under "Enrollment Dates" in the Catalyst Student Portal (My Academics tile, then View Assigned Enrollment Time).
Appointments for students begin on the following dates
- Continuing Graduate Students: Saturday, March 7
- Continuing Undergraduate Students: Monday, March 9
- Continuing Nonmatriculated Students: Saturday, April 11
- New Students: Monday, April 13
- Students with no enrollment in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and/or Summer 2020: Monday, April 13
- Enrollment appointment times open every 30 minutes, 8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Once an enrollment appointment time opens registration is available from that point on for the student.
- Priority is determined by the number of semester hours a student has earned and will include any transfer credit that has been awarded. It will not include hours for which the student is currently registered.
- Fall 2020 enrollment appointments will be assigned only to those students who have enrollment in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and/or Summer 2020.
- Go to our Registration How to Guide for videos and guides on how to navigate the enrollment process.