Summer Semester 2022 Registration
Shopping Cart Appointments
Starting January 31, students are encouraged to build their enrollment shopping carts in advance of their enrollment time. Students should also "validate" classes in their Catalyst Enrollment Shopping Cart for prerequisites and possible time conflicts.
Early Registration Appointments
Emails will go out in early February to continuing students with their specific enrollment appointment day and time. When assigned, Enrollment Appointments can also be viewed under "Enrollment Dates" in the Catalyst Student Portal (My Academics tile, Classes and Schedule, then View Assigned Enrollment Time)
Appointments for students begin on the following dates
- Continuing Graduate Students: Monday, February 21
- Continuing Undergraduate Students: Tuesday, February 22
- Continuing Non-Matriculated Students: Saturday, February 26
- New students: Monday, February 28
- Students with no enrollment in Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and/or Spring 2022: Monday, February 28
- Enrollment appointment times open every 30 minutes, 8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Once an enrollment appointment time opens registration is available from that point on for the student.
- Priority is determined by the number of semester hours a student has earned and will include any transfer credit that has been awarded. It will not include hours for which the student is currently registered.
- Summer 2022 enrollment appointments will be assigned only to those students who have enrollment in Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and/or Spring 2022.
- Go to our Registration How to Guide for videos and guides on how to navigate the enrollment process.