ArmyIgnitED Frequently Asked Questions and UC Contacts

If you need to know how to locate your education center to speak with an Army Education Counselor, follow the instructions below.

  1. Log into ArmyIgnitED, click Welcome, then click Account. This will take you to your Student Profile.
  2. Under the Education Information section, locate the Education Center, and make a note of it.
  3. Up in the navigation ribbon, click the Find Ed Center tab.
  4. Enter the education center name from the profile and click Search.
  5. The Education Center information should display, including a physical address, email address, phone number, and hours of operation. You can also click View Profile to get even more information about your education center.

Alternatively, you can go straight to the Find Ed Center tab and enter your city/state or zip code to find all education centers in your area.

YOu can only see courses enrolled with a future start date when you access your ArmyIgnitED landing page.

To view enrollments with past start dates:

  1. Log into ArmyIgnitED.
  2. Locate and click the Welcome link in the top-right corner.
  3. Click Account to view your Student Profile.
  4. Scroll down to the Enrolled Courses section.
  5. Select the yellow chevron to open the View All Enrolled Courses and Grades page. Courses with past start dates will be displayed there.

Once you create your account, you can access training materials and user guides within ArmyIgnitED by following these directions.

  1. Click Support.
  2. Select Training Materials.
  3. Select the Students/Soldiers - Credentialing Assistance & Tuition Assistance category.

The following options will be displayed.

  • Getting Started
  • Interactive Training Guide
  • How to Guides

ETP is a temporary measure put in place by the Army during the migration from GoArmyEd to ArmyIgnitED to secure Tuition Assistance (TA) funding. Students requesting ETP must follow the appropriate steps for each course and affected term. Once the institution uploads your ETP enrollments, they will be addressed by the next ETP system draw and the system will generate a TA Request for ETP courses on your behalf).

ETP requests are manually reviewed by the Education Counselors and should be used only as a last resort. The expectation is that soldiers will follow the TA Request process in advance of the Start Date of each class.

Please speak with your Army Education Counselor if you have questions regarding qualifying for Army ETP.

Please speak with the Military Support Services team if you need to have unreported ETP courses uploaded to the ArmyIgnitED system.

Need More Help?

Veterans Programs & Services Offices

Uptown Campus

Clermont College

UC Blue Ash

Other Related Offices

Bursar's Office

Registrar's Office