Faculty and Staff Quickstart Guide
Welcome to the University of Cincinnati! IT@UC is here to help you.
A robust array of IT services is available to UC faculty and staff. Follow this guide to get started using your technology on campus.
- UC Secure Wireless Network Setup Guides
- Windows 1-Click Script
- macOS 1-Click Script
- NOTE: Manually create a network profile before coming to campus using the following info:
- SSID (Network Name): UC_Secure
- Security Type: WPA2 Enterprise (802.1x)
- Authentication Method: PEAP
- Inner Authentication Method: MSCHAPv2
- Encryption: AES
- Although not recommended, you may opt-out of this service. NOTE: UC will not sell your information; user is responsible for any charges from their phone carrier.
- Update emergency messaging preferences in One Stop (requires UC login)
- Microsoft OneDrive, part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of software tools, is the university's official cloud storage and file-sharing solution.
- Visit the IT@UC Knowledge Base to get started with OneDrive.