Student Productivity Tools
The following tools and services are available to UC students to stay productive online, in the classroom or around campus.
Computer Labs and Printing
- Microsoft OneDrive, part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of software tools, is the university's official cloud storage and file-sharing solution.
- Visit the IT@UC Knowledge Base to get started with OneDrive.
Internet - On Campus
You may be prompted to accept the “netauth.uc.edu” certificate on each wireless device you use to connect to UC_Secure on campus.
How to accept the “netauth.uc.edu” authentication certificate on your wireless device(s).
- You may be presented with a screen displaying “netauth.uc.edu” after you log into UC_Secure wireless with your UC username and password.
- Select “Trust” or “Accept.”
- That’s IT! You may experience a brief delay while your device connects to UC_Secure wireless.
Follow the steps below if you cannot successfully connect to UC_Secure wireless or if you did not select “Trust” or “Accept” when prompted with the “netauth.uc.edu” certificate.
- Select “UC_Secure” from the list of available networks on your device.
- Select “Forget This Network.”
- Go back to the list of available networks and log into “UC_Secure” with your UC username and password.
- Select “Trust” or “Accept” when presented with the “netauth.uc.edu” certificate.