COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
- Fall schedule TBD
- Campus Wide (CW) Shuttle: Hours of operation: 8:00am-7:00pm | Monday through Friday
- All passengers are required to wear facial covering or mask prior to boarding and while riding.
- Drivers will not supply any facial covering/masks.
- Beth Rains (513) 556-4147
- Transportation and live shuttle trackers can be found at links below including up to date announcements.
- All shuttle drivers are required to wear a mask.
- All touch points such as doors, handles, grab rails/bars, etc., are wiped down hourly.
- Hand sanitizer if available.
- Our contractors deep clean each shuttle every night.
Lime and Byrd two of the biggest scooter fleets are on pause during Covid-19 and have been removed from U.C. campus and surrounding areas
- All repairs must be scheduled please contact Beth Rains for scheduling firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Emergency situations will be handled on a case by case basis, ex: dead battery, tow, etc.
- Fishwick gate is closed, if you don’t have gate access some one will be available 5-10 mins prior to scheduled appointment to allow gate access.
- Anyone entering the transportation garage are required to have a mask.
- All vehicles will be sanitized prior to pick up.
We are following CDC guidelines and taking measures similar to The Metro as referenced here: Go-metro