COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Passport and Visas
The University of Cincinnati does not generally reimburse costs associated with passport application and renewal. However, the university may reimburse faculty and staff for costs associated with visas related to university business. In addition, the university may reimburse faculty and staff for costs associated with required / recommended immunizations.
The University of Cincinnati has partnered with CIBT. There are discounted rates available to all Faculty, Staff and Students.
For your Convenience, we have created the custom visa portal www.cibtvisas.com/universityofcincinnati for all of University of Cincinnati employees and students to use for information on foreign entry requirements or to place an order for a visa or passport service.
- All orders processed through your account portal will automatically be prepopulated with your client account number 103697.
- You will receive preferred pricing on CIBT service fees and other exclusive account benefits negotiated by your company.
Only orders that reference your account will receive your account’s benefits.
· A discount of service fees, and discount on rush fees.
· Dedicated Account Manager
· Real time order tracking 24/7
· Secure technology, safe transactions
· Live Customer Care 12 hours, Mon-Fri; e-support Sat-Sun.
Summary of your account information:
CIBT Account Number for University of Cincinnati: 103697
Direct Link to CIBT: www.cibtvisas.com/universityofcincinnati
Schedule of Service fees: https://cibtvisas.com/service-fees
Customer Care Team: 800-929-2428
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday; 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Central)
Email: email@example.com (email support provided 7 days/week)
First Group Orders contact:
111 E Wacker Dr. Ste 512
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: 312-240-1200 x23377