The Russell C. Myers Alumni Center has been the home of the University of Cincinnati Alumni Association since 1989. The center is named for Russell C. Myers, who graduated from the College Design, Architecture, Art and Planning with a degree in Architecture in 1950. As an undergraduate, Mr. Myers was a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity. After graduation, Mr. Myers co-founded Glaser and Myers in 1958, and he served as the UC Alumni Association President from 1973-1976. Mr. Myers was a true friend and supporter of the university and the alumni association.
Myers Alumni Center
Home to the UC Alumni Association, the Myers Alumni Center is ideally located near the center of UC’s main campus between the MainStreet corridor, the Campus Green and Sigma Sigma Commons green spaces, and the Carl H. Lindner College of Business. There is easy access to the facility from Martin Luther King Drive via Woodside Drive, and the building is handicap-accessible. A dedicated 50-space parking lot is adjacent to the building (available to rent through the university).
The Myers Alumni Center is available for rent by university groups, student organizations, UC alumni, and members of the community.
Click here for directions to UC and a campus map