Good-to-Go Documentation Checker
Is your documentation Good-to-Go?
If documetation is submitted, we recommend it contain these elements:
- Documentation should be generated by a physician who is qualified to comment on your disability
- Documentation by your qualified professional or evaluation forms (IEP, 504, etc.) should be on letterhead or the school/district name is identifiable
- Documentation should have a diagnosis of disability that limits a major life activity
- Documentation should clearly demonstrate the impact of your disability within the academic environment
- Documentation should include a list of reasonable, appropriate accommodations that will lessen the impact of the disability within the academic setting
If your documentation includes all 5 elements, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!