Equity and Inclusion Grants
The purpose of these grants is to assist ELCE faculty and staff with opportunities to engage in diversity and inclusion work that will have a positive impact on themselves and others.
Any ELCE employee, including Equity and Inclusion Committee members, may apply. Committee members who do not submit proposals will serve as reviewers.
The awards are competitive. Awards ranging from $500 to $2000 each will be considered.
Funded Projects for 2017-2018:
- Cultural Intelligence Assessment (CQ) Training and Research Initiatives (Jill Collet, Chris Cooper)
- “Disrupting Hate” Symposium (Dr. Susie Mahoney)
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) Qualified Administrator Training (Rebecca Hale, Dr. Robin Selzer)
- Researching student learning outcomes in domestic co-op, international co-op and international study tours (Dr. Cheryl Cates)
- Scholarships for under-represented minorities to travel, study and work internationally (Erin Bove, Dr. Darnice Langford, Willie Clark)
- StrengthsQuest Training (Emily Frazier)
- Travel to present E&I research on Microaggressions (Dr. Nicole Avant)