Shared Values Statement
Members of the Division of Experience-Based Learning and Career Education strive to carry out our mission and vision and act in accordance with these values:
- Respect: We respect each of our colleagues, students, and partners to reinforce the power of teamwork and collaboration.
- Equity and Inclusion: We value diversity, in all forms, and embrace the perspectives and contributions of each individual. Through the lens of humanity, we cultivate a culture of belonging where everyone is welcome and valued.
- Service: We serve each student and partner in an ethical, empathetic and productive way.
- Innovation and Excellence: We innovate to achieve academic excellence, provide exceptional career-based services to students, and develop collaborative relationships with partners.
- Integrity: We keep our commitments to each colleague, student, and partner. Our words and actions are governed by honesty, transparency, accountability, and trust.
- Professional Development: We invest in the professional growth of all employees and understand its impact on our students, partners, and the University.