Stop in and see a Peer Career Coach when it fits your schedule. No appointment needed!
Walk-in coaching is great when...
- You need quick advice on your resume, CV, or cover letter
- You want to practice your elevator speech or practice interviewing before a career fair
- You need last-minute advice before a career fair
- You want to feel comfortable and confident responding to the “Tell me about yourself” question
- You want to know how to use Handshake
- You want to know how to make the most of your LinkedIn profile
- You need advice NOW
Walk-in peer career coaching is not offered during the summer term.
Walk-in hours will resume with the start of fall semester on Monday, August 26, 2019.
If you want career coaching through the summer term, you can request an appointment with a professional career coach.
Steger Student Life Center, Room 730