This page will be removed after July 1, 2021. Please visit the new HireUC.com now for the latest information for current and prospective employers and partners.
Steps in the Hiring Process
- Post the job(s)
- Students apply or otherwise indicate their interest
- Review resumes and choose whom you want to interview
- Schedule interviews. You have two options:
- Contact students directly to schedule interviews at your location, on campus, by phone, or by video (such as Skype, Facetime, or Google Hangouts)
- We can schedule on-campus interviews for you. For recruiting business students, contact Lisa Forbes at email@example.com. For others, contact Patti Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct interviews and select your top candidate(s)
- Make offer(s)
- Set a start date
Students and employers should understand that securing a co-op or internship position is a competitive process, and placement is not guaranteed.