Students who want exposure to the world of work outside the United States but can’t or don’t want to spend a whole semester abroad can take advantage of short, faculty-led programs. These for-credit courses focus on professional practice and business culture in other countries.
Students travel with a group accompanied by a UC faculty member. Each tour is typically offered once a year and lasts one to two weeks. Students meet as a group before and after the trip for study and reflection.
Faculty-led professional practice programs are normally offered for the following destinations:
- Vancouver, Canada (temporarily suspended)
- China (temporarily suspended)
- Japan (temporarily suspended)
- Italy & Spain (temporarily suspended)
- Ireland (temporarily suspended)