Bearcat Buddies Lead Tutor Program
I love everything! The connections, learning, and relationships are amazing.
Bearcat Buddies has launched a Lead Tutor Program. We meet every other week during the semester to listen to a guest speaker on topics of teaching, equity, play, and more! The role of the lead tutor is threefold:
- Act as point of contact for the leaders in their session, the Center for Community Engagement, and the school
- Take and record attendance on volunteer.uc.edu
- Monitor the tutoring calendar, taking note of snow days, holidays, etc.
- Plan one get-together for the tutors in their session at the beginning of the semester
- Lead dialogue in the van
- Serve on one of the following committees: Social Club, Tutoring Strategies, Diversity & Equity
- Create content for all tutors in Bearcat Buddies to improve the quality of the program