Below are UHP resources that faculty have found useful in developing honors seminars.
Honors Seminars in the News
Learn more about honors seminars and the faculty who teach them through these news stories.
- International Institutions: The Challenge of Global and Regional Governance (Spring 2019)
- Sticky Innovation (Fall 2018, 2019)
- Social Entrepreneurship (Fall 2018, 2019)
- On the River: Experiencing the Brazilian Amazon (Spring 2016)
- Adolescent and Child Abuse in Film, Literature and Reality (Spring 2015)
- On the River: Experiencing the Brazilian Amazon (Spring 2014)
- A Global History of WWII: Ideology Culture, Politics (Fall 2013)
- Social Networks and Disaster Recovery (Spring 2013)
- Public Health in Southern Africa (Spring 2013)
- Debbie Brawn at email@example.com or 556-6226